36 Nike MOJO Recycled Golf Balls Grade B & Free Golf Tee's & Magnetic Smiley Face Golf Ball Marker/Hat Clip ($6.99 Retail Value)
The Mojo is geared toward golfers looking for more enjoyment from the game, not serious players hoping to set course records. Regardless of who opts to put the ball in play, the Mojo delivers legitimate performance due to a low-compression core that promotes distance and a relatively soft feel. In fact, we think it's one of the best low-compression models out there. An areo-efficient dimple pattern helps get the Mojo in the air for longer carry distances with all clubs. A soft Surlyn cover adds feel around and on the putting surface. Typical of Nike, the packaging is groovy, as is the "Nehru jacket" cover. Nike's Mojo golf ball is its distance ball, using aero-efficient dimples for plenty of lift. The 432-dimple surlyn cover is a bit harder than most balls, but there is a unique softness to the ball that allows for minimal spin. It does conform with USGA and R&A rules.
- Nike Mojo golf balls are not only durable and soft in feel, they aid in distance and provide solid trajectory.
- The balls feature multilayer construction, a polybutadiene core and a urethane cover and are known both for their distance and durability.
- Mojo golf balls also provide great spin and solid trajectory.
- The Nike Mojo used golf balls are the guru of the new golf game. Mojo is Nike's next generation distance ball.
- Put the Nike Mojo used golf balls in your bag today and you will not be disappointed.